Friday, December 19, 2008

Preface

One more blogger on the block! You may think….and you are right! There’s nothing extraordinary about this blog. My Sojourns is about the innumerable experiences I had as a journalist while chasing deadlines like a maniac. It’s also about the out of job observations, one of my favourite pastimes even today.

My friends say I am good at weaving picturesque plots around the most mundane incidents. I hope they did not mean “fabrication”! After a lot of dilly-dallying, I decided to compile those incidents I talk about over and over again.

This is no disclaimer, but here I am going to talk about the people who contributed directly and indirectly to navigate my thoughts in a direction, I thought, never existed. Most of them have moved on but what left of them with me are their faded faces and distant voices in my memory and the lessons I learnt. Many may not read these pages as they are not tech-savvy and others, if they read, will be able to identify themselves. Folks, thank you!

Glucklich Lesen!

Sudha

3 comments:

  1. Great start! Keep going... Have been waiting for this for a long while!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Natasha, I hope you visit this blog often. Would like to hear from you more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's exactly what you should be sharing here. It is your blog and continue writing what u feel not what others want. :)

    ReplyDelete